- Study the motion and behavior of gas molecules with this intriguing demonstration.
- An electric motor, running at 4 to 12 V DC, vibrates a small platform inside a transparent tube.
- This platform then violently vibrates the many small stainless steel balls inside the tube.
- An increase in the violence of vibration simulates an increase in gas temperature; and an increase in the weight of the “float” also simulates an increase in gas pressure. Includes balls and two floats.
- Requires a power supply and standard wire plug, not included. Size: 15.7 x 12.7 x 28cm; weight: 499g.
Kinetic Theory Model (1613351)